I would like to ask for your help. In the past several years I have been asked by a number of our members if there is a written history of our association. Currently there is not but if we can collect enough verifiable data we will be able to prepare a hard copy in the near future. Several of us have been collecting information on the WMOA dating back as far as we can however there are some holes ...Read More →
To ALL WMOA members:
As we near the end of another season, we need to move our focus and attention to the future. In just a few weeks (March 17), we will be holding our annual membership meeting. Among several topics, we will need to finalize our election of open Board positions.
Those positions will include:
- Vice-President (4 year commitment)
- Basketball Registrar (2 year term with possible second term)
- Basketball Program chair ...
I am confident that many, if not all of you, are looking forward to the day we no longer have to plow or snow blow our driveways and walks. As much as the changing of the seasons brings a new sport season it also brings with it a change of temperature. I for one am looking forward to warmer weather, soon.
The WMOA Board of Directors has had a busy year and as we draw closer to the end and nearer ...Read More →
- With the cancellation of a second BB member meeting, the WMOA Board of Directors has modified meeting attendance standards for Member in Good Standing (MIGS).
- We have adjusted the minimum number of credits required this year for MIGS status next year (2014/15) to 2 (two) rather than 3 as has been the standard.
- As a reminder, this requirement is not the only requirement to achieve MIGS status. The other requirements are on the MHSAA website.
- One of the most significant impacts of MIGS ...
2013-14 Online Rules Meeting Schedule
Fall 2013 Sports Online Schedules:
Football starting Mon, July 29 and ending Thu, Sept. 12
*Meeting will be posted by end of business hours on these start dates
2013-14 On-Site Rules Meetings Schedule
(All meetings at 6 p.m. except where noted)
FOOTBALL RULES MEETINGS
CALEDONIA (Caledonia HS) – Wed. July 31
OKEMOS (Okemos HS) – Thurs. Aug. 1
ORCHARD LAKE (St Mary’s HS) – Tues. Aug. 6
BEVERLY HILLS (Wylie E. Groves HS) – Sat. Aug. 10 ...